Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have an excuse...honestly!

Really, that's the truth, I do have an excuse. I guess the question really is, an excuse for what!? The reality is, is that most of the ladies out there know what I am talking about and the guys have that blank look, you know the one, when you guys are in the "nothing box" part of your brain. The excuse is for why has it taken so long to update the blog after your daughter got married, I mean like it has been over a month since the big day, hasn't it? The truth is that we have been thwarted by our internet connection which is now only allowing us to post anything with pictures...so there! See, I told you I had an excuse. The ladies are now just doing that nodding thing, which means, "yeah right" and the guys...well they are still in their "nothing box" Anyways here are some pics...

Doesn't she look amazing? And I think the bride has grown into a lovely young women as well!

The big moment.

Mr. and Mrs. Richard Evans.

The "New" Goertzen Family.

It was a truly amazing day. One that we will treasure forever. We are blessed to welcome a young man to our family that we know will love, care for and treasure Kait for the rest of her life. Besides Richard...we know where you live!

3 comments:

BritBoat said...

YAY! Congratulations!
It's so fun to see all that's going on in your life. I was just looking through MTI pictures the other day. *sigh* Great times! I hope you are all well...adjusting to your little girl being married. hahaha
much love.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and, Gary, your first comment was great! Your wife does look amazing, as does the bride :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and, Gary, your first comment was great! Your wife does look amazing, as does the bride :-)